Gradaution Speech

Since the moment I arrived at this school, I knew that there would be long-lasting friends and memories that would be engraved in my heart forever. The year six’s in 2011 have been absolutely amazing. We have achieved so much over the year. We have created great friendships, some who will slowly drift away and some that will never break apart no matter the distance between us.

Saying good-bye isn’t a bad thing, it’s the way of saying we’ll meet again. It’s the way of saying that you are moving on and stepping up to the next level of life, high school. I would like to say thank-you, to everyone, who helped me extend my learning emensly, who have helped me become more confident for my future. Without the teachers, the students and even this school, I wouldn’t be what I am today. You have helped me lift myself to a better person. So, thanks you.

The teachers this year have helped so much, in their own unique ways. They have contributed to my education and I am very grateful for that. My friends have been there whenever I needed them and they have supported me throughout the year. Even though I’ve only been here for a year, I have created so much memories that I feel I’ve been here since prep.

I’m sad to say good-bye to my friends and the some of the times we’ve had throughout primary school (from this school and my past schools) but on the other hand, I’m excited for the road up ahead. Good luck to everyone in the future.

Edna 5 /6B.